Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Night Dance Party

Oh Geez, I love that Sheryl Crow album, Tuesday Night Music Club.  Not quite Adele, but pretty darn rootin tootin good.  I went for a run tonight, and stuck to my 10 mile route...there were a lot of people out, even though it was later in the day and the sun had already set.  I was going to post something about sudoku, but since drafting a possibly Earth Shattering Blog Post about being able to solve a Hard puzzle in under 5 minutes, I've fallen off my concentration and my times are back in the 15 minute range.  Somewhere there's a lab rat saying, "Serves you right."  Anyway, here's my run route, and another playlist.  It's some of the same music...though no Sheryl Crow or Adele.





Find more Run in St Paul, MN

Outta Mind (Outta Sight), Wilco
A Little Light, Bob Mould
Dreamer in My Dreams, Wilco
Pot Kettle Black, Wilco
Flipside, The Breeders
Street Fighting Man, The Rolling Stones
Sleeping With Girls, Willie Wisely Trio
Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway (Again), Wilco
Good Times Bad Times, Led Zeppelin
Limehouse Blues, Bireli Lagrene
Good Day Sunshine, The Beatles
Hear My Train A Comin', Jimi Hendrix
You Speak My Language, Morphine
Lie to Me, Johnny Lang
Miles and Miles of Texas, Asleep at the Wheel
Shake Your Money Maker, Paul Butterfield
Let Me Take You Home Tonight, Boston
Hallelujah, Jeff Buckley
Sitting in Limbo, Jimmy Cliff
Incomplete, Bad Religion
I Can't Stand up for Falling Down, Elvis Costello
Wall of Death, R.E.M.
Mannish Boy, Jimi Hendrix
Little T&A, The Rolling Stones
The Crane Wife 3, The Decemberists


I know, totally pathetic.  Had to share though.  Sudoku really helps my patience.





No comments: