Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12-28-11

December 28th, on Continental 700 x 250, 25 - 622. Inflated to 105 PSI...that's a PR. Not a hint of snow, ice, slush, frost or my domestique.

In 2011, I spent 434.43 on race fees, and 1400.33 in bike shops. And I will be the happiest cyclist in St. Paul when I get to take my Bicycling calender off my wall.

Here is what I listened to while riding, in reverse order.

Hot For Teacher, Van Halen
Trampoline, Joe Henry.
One Step Closer to You, Michael Franti
Flying Saucer, the Wedding Present
Shake Your Foundation, AC/DC
I Don't Know Why, Muddy Waters
Under The Milky Way Tonight, the Church
Spanish Grease, Verve Standards
Distance Equals Rate Times Time, the Pixies
I Will Possess Your Heart, Death Cab For Cutie
Release Me, Thee Shams
Basket Case, Green Day
Music For a Found Harmonium, Patrick Street
Cannonball, The Breeders
Sunspots, Bob Mould
I Hope That I Get Old Before I Die, They Might Be Giants
Chase The Ace, AC/DC
Over The Moon, Luka Bloom
Revolution, The Beatles
Learning To Fly, Pink Floyd
Savion Glover, P.O.S.
Pop Song 89, REM
Blue on Black, Kenny Wayne Sheperd
My Mind is Rambling, The Black Keys




No comments: